At Callia Flowers, we hand-tie the best seasonal, farm-fresh bouquets every morning. Our bouquets are beautiful and long lasting and their presentation is luxurious and neat. We deliver the WOW factor. We send beautiful bouquets to towns in rural Manitoba – Brandon, Niverville, Morris and more! Create a Callia moment by sending flowers to rural Manitoba today!
Delivering to: Altona, Aubigny, Austin, Blumenort, Brandon, Carberry, Carman, Elie, Glenboro, Grande Pointe, Gretna, Ile des Chenes, Landmark, Letellier, Lowe Farm, Macgregor, Morden, Morris, Neepawa, Niverville, Plum Coulee, Portage la Prairie, Reinfeld, Rosenort, Souris, Southport, St. Adolphe, St. Francois Xavier, Starbuck, Ste. Agathe, Steinbach, Virden, Winkler.
Exclusive Seasonal Bouquets
We choose the freshest blooms to make the best seasonal bouquets — just a few at a time. We change them every 4-6 weeks!
We're just starting out, but we'd love to have you join us in the journey. We can't wait to send flowers for you soon.
- Catherine, Founder Callia
Watch the unboxing of a Callia bouquet.
Frequently Asked Questions
We source the freshest, highest grade flowers from the farm for you. That means they're better flowers, all around: they're fresher (haven't been sitting in a cooler for weeks) and better quality (think 15 petals on a rose instead of 8). Every day, we get customers exclaiming about the quality and longevity of our blooms.
Because we ship our flowers farm-fresh, they stay in the "cold chain" until they arrive to the recipient, so they're ready to last for weeks. To make them last the longest, make sure to:
- Cut the stems as soon as they arrive, and re-cut them every couple weeks.
- Mix the flower food very well with the water in the vase.
- Keep your bouquet away from heat, sun and fruit! With these tips, your bouquet will last for days and weeks!
Three secrets to make your bouquet last for weeks!
We accept same-day orders in Winnipeg until 12:30pm, and accept Edmonton and Greater Vancouver until 1pm Central Time (12pm Mountain Time and 11am Pacific Time). A couple exceptions: orders for same-day delivery in Winnipeg on Fridays must be in by 11am, and orders for Saturday delivery must be in by 9pm the day before (Friday). If it's a commercial address we'll get them delivered by 5pm; residential addresses may be slightly later.
Our standard delivery rate is $4. Areas outside the city range from $9-19. You'll be prompted at checkout for the delivery rate that applies to you.
- Winnipeg: Our standard delivery is between 12pm and 5pm, Monday through Saturday. If the recipient isn't home at the time we deliver, we'll leave them with a neighbour and leave a note where they're being held.
- Calgary: Our standard delivery is between 3pm and 6pm, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If the recipient isn't home at the time we deliver, we'll leave them with a neighbour and leave a note where they're being held.
- Edmonton & Greater Vancouver: Our standard delivery is between 12pm and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If the recipient isn't home at the time we deliver, we'll leave them with a neighbour and leave a note where they're being held.
We'll send you a delivery confirmation email when they've been delivered.
100% Happiness Guarantee
We know how important it is to make real, special connections with the people you're sending to: it's not just the bouquets, it's about making the whole moment amazing.
If you're unhappy for any reason, we have a 100% Happiness Guarantee behind every bouquet and will replace it on us: just let us know. We are proud that we get concerns so rarely, that we can and will always make it right!