- What is the difference between Standard and Deluxe?
Deluxe bouquets are about 50% larger than Standard bouquets. Both are a good size, but Deluxe bouquets are great if you really want to make an extra special moment! Pictures of both are available on each bouquet's page.
To make an even more special moment, you can always add a vase. Vases are listed on each bouquet page, and are a quick way to make a lasting moment they'll remember forever!Send a Bouquet
Standard and Deluxe sizes
- Do you do custom bouquets? Weddings?
We're focused on making more real moments of connection happen between people, which means we only offer limited time, seasonal bouquets of the freshest flowers. We don't feature out-of-season flowers or any custom bouquets, because then we can't get you the best-quality, freshest flowers at the best price.
Some brides who want gorgeous flowers (without being too picky) have used our bouquets for their weddings for centrepieces or bridal bouquets: if this is you, please reach out!
- How are your bouquets different from the grocery store?
We source the freshest, highest grade flowers from the farm for you. That means they're better flowers, all around: they're fresher (haven't been sitting in a cooler for weeks) and better quality (think 15 petals on a rose instead of 8). Every day, we get customers exclaiming about the quality and longevity of our blooms.
- How do I keep my bouquet lasting for weeks?
Because we ship our flowers farm-fresh, they stay in the "cold chain" until they arrive to the recipient, so they're ready to last for weeks. To make them last the longest, make sure to:
- Cut the stems as soon as they arrive, and re-cut them every couple weeks.
- Mix the flower food very well with the water in the vase.
- Keep your bouquet away from heat, sun and fruit! With these tips, your bouquet will last for days and weeks!
Three secrets to make your bouquet last for weeks!
- Do you do same-day deliveries?
We accept same-day orders in Winnipeg until 12:30pm, and accept Edmonton and Greater Vancouver until 1pm Central Time (12pm Mountain Time and 11am Pacific Time). A couple exceptions: orders for same-day delivery in Winnipeg on Fridays must be in by 11am, and orders for Saturday delivery must be in by 9pm the day before (Friday). If it's a commercial address we'll get them delivered by 5pm; residential addresses may be slightly later.
- How much is delivery?
Our standard delivery rate is $4. Areas outside the city range from $9-19. You'll be prompted at checkout for the delivery rate that applies to you.
- When will my order be delivered?
- Winnipeg: Our standard delivery is between 12pm and 5pm, Monday through Saturday. If the recipient isn't home at the time we deliver, we'll leave them with a neighbour and leave a note where they're being held.
- Calgary: Our standard delivery is between 3pm and 6pm, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If the recipient isn't home at the time we deliver, we'll leave them with a neighbour and leave a note where they're being held.
- Edmonton & Greater Vancouver: Our standard delivery is between 12pm and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If the recipient isn't home at the time we deliver, we'll leave them with a neighbour and leave a note where they're being held.
- How do I know when my order has been delivered?
We'll send you a delivery confirmation email when they've been delivered.
100% Happiness Guarantee
We know how important it is to make real, special connections with the people you're sending to: it's not just the bouquets, it's about making the whole moment amazing.
If you're unhappy for any reason, we have a 100% Happiness Guarantee behind every bouquet and will replace it on us: just let us know. We are proud that we get concerns so rarely, that we can and will always make it right!